Notarize documents by High court in Hong Kong
Many companies face to problem of notarization of documents at some point of work. In Hong Kong notarize documents can High Court, notary and Certificate public accountant (CPA)/Auditor. This article will introduce to list of documents that can be apostilled by High court.
A document can be apostilled (type of legalization) by High court and thereby will have a legal force. Meanwhile Notary and CPA confirms the authenticity of signatures, documents, etc.
An apostilled document can be:
- Marriage certificate
- Certificate of Absence of Marriage Record
- Certificate of Registered Particulars
- Birth and Death Certificate
- Business Registration Certificate
- Certificate of Incorporation
Our managers will clarify what documents where can you have these services at the best prices.